1. My application to go to Japan this spring is totally finished. I guess I'll just find out soon if I am accepted.
2. I realize that if I AM accepted, I'm going to have to refine my concept for a photographic essay.
3. My photo classes this semester are a little expensive. Film, paper, and prints. It all racks up the $$$.
4. My East Asian History class is wonderful. Lots of reading but great. Japanese is a blast!
5. I miss my family. But for some reason in a sad kind of way.
6. I really hope I get the job in the library that I'm applying for. It's going to be more Darkroom work.
7. Why is opposition so necessary ALL the time? Why can't some things be easy to have or do?
8. A certain someone.
9. I'm grateful for loving friends. And my wonderful family.
10. Sleep. Zzzz.....