Friday, January 6, 2012

Still alive

So I realize I haven't posted for a while. Just because I normally post photos onto this blog. But since I've been off for break I haven't really taken photos. Anyway, new semester, new classes. New challenges.
I will be taking a portrait/lighting class, a color photography class, a beginning photo/Lightroom class, a Japanese calligraphy class, and a history of Creativity class.
They all seem like really great classes. I just really need a job. I need to start saving up money for a trip to California with the photo program here at BYU.
I just really need a job. I just hope that things work out this semester.

1 comment:

  1. A very well-written post.Your information very informative.I truly like your writing style. Thank you
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete