Saturday, March 19, 2011

Success and happiness abound!

Last night I said that I was going to take some photos, and boy did I take some photos! They aren't the best, of course. But they are something. :D
I decided to go out at 1:00 and I asked my photo friend, Chelsea, to accompany me. We travelled to Utah Lake in order to take some photos for my Multiple Negative piece and then we went exploring. Along the way we found a Paintball field/obstacle course and there were tons of unbroken paintballs lying around. So  we just started popping them and getting messes everywhere.
All in all, it was a good photo day and here are the images I shot.





And the Piece de Resistance is:
I am super happy with how these images turned out. I feel like I was able to pull some good stuff and make them work.
I think I'll just have to give myself the goal to take photos everyday. Or have certain outcomes that I want to achieve. Anyways, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment