Monday, March 28, 2011

The Spiral Jetty

Sorry it's taken me a while to post about The Spiral Jetty trip that we took as a photo class! It was a blast! We started off by driving for 3 hours in a van! John Telford, photographer extraordinaire was our pilot and we all talked about how we were excited to be taking classes from him in the spring.
Basically we walked around the great Salt Lake after that, looking for photo ops and trying to master the mud. I took many shots, but I'm not sure how many came out well. However I did get one. :D
So this was my best shot I think. And luckily it was done with minimal editing in Photoshop. Yay. :D
So I guess that I'll be able to survive my upcoming Nature Photography class with John. That is if I get at least one shot like this for each assignment. :)

1 comment:

  1. That picture is aboslutely breathtaking!! I love it!! Thanks for sharing Spencer :)

    ReplyDelete