Tuesday, October 19, 2010

High Hopes

Today I was able to go and talk with Val Brinkerhoff, the third and final photography professor. Sadly, I haven't been able to catch him at his office during his office hours, but today lady luck struck me.
I went to his office after my new testament class and he was on his way to a faculty meeting. However, he heard my silent pleas for a moment of his time and invited me to quickly show him my photos.
There were nothing but good comments about what he saw! :D XD
He said that I have talent, that I photos that are technically well done, and he even said that I'll have no problem in the application process! Lastly he said that I have ideas that he's never seen before.
Okay, I hope I'm not too high on the horse, and I'll watch my pride. But do you know what this means!!?? I'm fairly known by, and complimented by, and encouraged by each of the photography professors here at BYU!!
So I have some high hopes! Here's to wishing and hoping and dreaming!
And to celebrate, here is a not-so-great lighting self portrait!
PS, yesterday my photography class ended cause it was only a block class. I'm pretty sad about it. :( But all is well with the other good news!

1 comment: