Saturday, September 18, 2010

New Blog, New Photos

So I've always wanted to have a blog just because I think that it would make my life seem so much more interesting than it really is! I like the idea of blogging because it is a great way to keep my own thoughts catalogued and written down!
This was my first photo shoot here at home.

This blog is going to be mostly for my photos and I hope that I get some good feedback and help.
I just want you all to know that I recently returned from Peru where I served as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My mission was the best in the whole world and I took some pretty good photos in Peru as well.
Anyways, I'll be posting regularly I think. I hope.
Chaufas
~Spencer

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Spencer is part of the blogging world now! :) and yes, blogging is AMAZING! Anyway, Love the pictures! They're amazing! you'll have to check out my blogs sometime. Not really much pictures on there right now since I no longer have a camera, but still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're one of the blogger mass now lol!

    I have said how much I love your photos right? :3

    ReplyDelete